Beauty, Hair, Makeup

Autumn Wishlist

autumnwishlist

I’m always coveting countless beauty products, but these are the ones I most hope to add to my collection in the coming months.

First, THE Lorac Pro Palette. I say “THE” because this eyeshadow palette has reached cult status since it came out, and at times I feel like the only person on earth who doesn’t have it. I’m not sure I should dare say it, but I want the Lorac Pro more than I wanted any of the Naked palettes (I own 1 and 3). Side note, has anyone else heard more about the mysterious Lorac Pro Mega Palette?! Next up, The Anastasia Beverly Hills Brow Whiz. Now, I currently use Anastasia’s Dipbrow Pomade every single day, but lately I’ve been wanting something a little less time consuming and more low maintenance for my brows. Plus, I think my Dipbrow is drying out a little bit, making it even more difficult to use. I believe the Hourglass Ambient Lighting Palette came out last year, and the hype surrounding it was incredible. Alas, it was a bit too much on the pricey side, but it’s still calling to me. I’ve talked about my curly hair and the products I’ve been using recently, and now that I’ve almost used up everything, I want to finally try the Devacurl brand. I’m a fan of purchasing trial kits of products I’m not familiar with just in case I end up not liking them. Last up, the Boscia Makeup-Breakup Cool Cleansing Oil. Boscia is another brand I’ve never tried before, but I’ve heard such good things about the Cleansing Oil. I’ve been using jojoba oil to take off my makeup for about a year, and it seems to work fine, but I’m always up for trying something new.

What products are you currently lusting after?

Previous Post Next Post

You Might Also Like

No Comments

• Reply Maja Estelle August 31, 2014 at 4:25 pm

Forever dying over the Lorac Pro Palette! And don’t even get me started on that Houglass trio… soooo good! I would also really love to get my hands on one of the Tom Ford lipsticks and the gorgeous Giorgio Armani Luminous Silk foundation. Now there’s two options: robbing the bank or winning the lottery – oh well a girl can dream, right?

• Reply Caila August 31, 2014 at 4:29 pm

Oh gosh, Tom Ford lipsticks…I think if I somehow ever got one, I’d just stare at it forever and be too afraid to use it!

• Reply Amber T. August 31, 2014 at 5:37 pm

I desperately want the Nars blush in “Sin.” WANT!

• Reply Caila August 31, 2014 at 9:47 pm

I just looked up swatches. Gorgeous!

• Reply kendelseigler August 31, 2014 at 9:26 pm

I have the Lorac Pro to Go palette which I love, but I really want to try the Pro palette. My issue now is that I don’t know if I want Pro or Pro 2!

• Reply Caila August 31, 2014 at 9:40 pm

emilynoel83 (youtuber) has reviewed both and recommends the Pro over Pro 2, so I think I’m going with Pro. There have been rumors that they’re coming out with a Mega Pro for the holidays which is like a giant 2 in 1 palette. If that turns out to be for real, I might hold out for that!

• Reply kendelseigler August 31, 2014 at 9:41 pm

I heard that too! I think from essiebutton? Definitely gonna wait on that…considering I have enough palettes…said no one ever.

• Reply cellardoor2014 September 1, 2014 at 9:05 am

I heard rumors of a Lorac Mega palette too and I’m really intrigued!
    I don’t have anything in particular on my wish list at the moment but I’m really excited for all the new fall lines coming out 🙂

• Reply Jadie September 1, 2014 at 4:27 pm

Hello! I nominated you for the Sisterhood of the world bloggers award 🙂 Really like your blog! http://jadiebeauty.wordpress.com/2014/09/01/sisterhood-of-the-traveling-world-bloggers-award/

• Reply Caila September 1, 2014 at 4:29 pm

Thank you! 🙂

• Reply Jadie September 1, 2014 at 4:39 pm

Just a pleasure x

• Reply makeupluv8687 September 2, 2014 at 12:31 pm

I’ve been drooling over the Anastasia Contour book “I want it, I want it… lol. another product I’ve wanted forever is Giorgio Armani luminous silk foundation, I cant wait to try this product and really see if its worth all the talk. Last but not least is Elizabeth Arden Ceramide Capsules Daily Youth Restoring Serum. But of course these products are a bit too pricey right now…So these will be on my Christmas list this year….

• Reply Caila September 2, 2014 at 1:25 pm

I really want to try the Giorgio Armani foundation too, although I’ve heard the L’Oreal True Match is a dupe, so I’ll definitely pick that up first!

• Reply makeupluv8687 September 2, 2014 at 1:28 pm

yes I really loved it too although it was a little hard to match my skin tone it was a little too dark for me

• Reply Caila September 2, 2014 at 1:30 pm

I’ve heard that it’s hard to match from a few people now. Kind of funny since it’s called “True Match”. Sounds like they need to introduce a few more shades.

• Reply tomboyprincesscharm September 10, 2014 at 3:39 pm

If you do end up getting the Ambient Lighting palettes, you simply HAVE to do a review on it! xo

• Reply Caila September 10, 2014 at 3:41 pm

I pretty much have no will power, so I’m sure I’ll be getting it sometime soon, haha!

• Reply Review: DevaCurl Trial + Travel Kit | Everything Caila September 26, 2014 at 10:10 am

[…] included this kit in my Autumn Wishlist because I’m on the hunt for the best products for my curly hair. And wouldn’t you know […]